At Travel Counsellors, we care about our customers, communities, and our colleagues more than anyone else and that’s what makes us special. For us, relationships trump transactions and we are there for our customers, connecting with them on a deeply human level through the moments that matter.
We’ve been changing lives for over 28 years as the leading travel marketplace for self-employed travel entrepreneurs, empowering over 1,900 global independent travel agents to run successful leisure and corporate travel businesses as part of a company that truly cares and one that has never wavered from its purpose; to redefine what personal means for a travel business.
Our Travel Counsellors are supported by a team of over 250 super talented people in our Support Offices to help them create unique, inspiring, and exciting experiences for their customers, building lasting personal relationships that brings them back to us, time and time again.
We’re fired up for the future as the demand for travel after COVID-19 returns even greater than before, and we’re looking for the brightest and the best to come and join us to take our business to the next level
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate and deliver our digital induction programme to new Franchise business owners
- Deliver our ongoing onboarding training with a blend of digital and in-person events
- Support new and existing Franchisees with their development needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current training programmes and processes and suggest any improvements.
- Research and write engaging training content for both virtual and classroom delivery.
- Have a high level of competency with department and company technology
- Motivated with a can do attitude, who strives for excellence in all areas of their role
- Exceptional Time Management and Organisational skills
- Provide exceptional service at all time
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong initiative skills to drive business objectives forward.
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Strong digital skills
- Assertive/confident classroom management techniques
- Enthusiastic and Proactive with the ability to work independently (self-motivated) and as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- Effective motivational skills and the ability to remain positive and professional at all times.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Previous experience working within a travel sales environment
- A proven background in coaching
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive basic salary + annual company bonus
- Flexible hybrid working model (2 days home, 3 days office)
- Career development and promotional opportunities
- 25 days holidays (increasing to 28 after 5 years of service)
- A Moments That Matter day (annually)
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity pay
- Holiday buy and sell
- 3 paid days charity leave
- Company events, socials, and incentives
- 3 x death in service
- Company Pension scheme
- Costco Membership
- Salary sacrifice, company car scheme
- Free breakfast, fruit, and hot/cold beverages
- Referral scheme
- Employee discount