This role is to work closely as part of the accounts payable team to ensure delivery of a high service level whilst working within internal compliance and legislation requirements. The successful candidate will be an experienced Analyst with Accounts Payable and/or Customer Service experience with a track record of delivering a high level of customer care in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of Accounts Payable services, including analysing daily KPI’s.
- Escalating issues and queries if necessary, to management.
- Supporting any outsource provider to achieve and exceed KPI expectations whilst working within the agreed SLA’s
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of complex issues to drive improvement and issue resolution in the end to end AP Process flow
- Identifying potential process improvements to increase efficiency
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Work Instructions (WI’s) for the team
- Being the first point of contact to the business, TC’s and any third-party service providers as a SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- Educating suppliers, business users and TC’s to aid reduction in exceptions and demand on query management
- Co-ordinating and delivering training sessions and/or materials to TC’s and the business
- Building successful business relationships at all levels (particularly in Finance and with TC’s) to encourage efficiency and understanding
- Managing and prioritising daily workload to ensure deadlines are met/exceeded for all activities
- Providing excellent customer relations, written and verbal to Suppliers, TC and the business
- Working within Travel Counsellors internal compliance/guidance rules and applicable legislations
- Working daily within Travel Counsellors CARE values to outperform
- A minimum of 3 years proven accounts payable and/or customer care experience
- Proven experience in data analysing and root cause analysis
- IT literate with advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel experience (pivot tables and functions)
- Must have good ERP experience
- Proven experience of working in a successful team with previous experience of engaging and collaboratively with staff at all levels.
- Proven experience of taking ownership and responsibility within a fast-paced, everchanging environment
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Travel industry experience would be desirable
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- ake ownership of tasks, maintaining focus when tight deadlines are required.
- can show creative thinking when solving problems, wanting to resolve these as quickly as possible.
- You will take pride in your appearance and personal brand and possess a charismatic personality
- Comfortable operating in fast-paced environments with informal ways of working
- Possess a great work ethic, positive mindset and limitless thinking