It’s safe to say that at Travel Counsellors, people are our passion and the innovative, entrepreneurial spirit that Travel Counsellors was founded on over 20 years ago is as life-changing now as it was then.
Travel Counsellors was born out of the desire to serve customers with the best travel experiences possible, and it is our mission to transform the travel experiences for our customers and the lives of our Travel Counsellors, our colleagues and our communities.
Now operating as a truly international business across seven countries, we’ve come a long way since we were founded in 1994 and we’re focused on finding, attracting, developing and keeping the very best talent. We nurture a high-performance, people-orientated culture that drives results and brings out the best in everyone.
We’re looking for an ambitious, results driven CRM Executive to join our marketing team here at Travel Counsellors. To manage the planning, delivery and evaluation of customer insight driven marketing. To build our brand and strengthen our market position; playing an integral part of our support centre to support our Travel Counsellors and business growth.
We operate with pace at Travel Counsellors, so you’ll need to be comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment and understand the importance of putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, promoting our brand and leveraging digital technology and social media platforms.
No previous travel or franchise experience is required, we’ll teach you that, but you’ll need to be comfortable working in an ever-changing, fast paced environment, flexible in your approach being able to collaborate with our teams in our international offices.
To be successful you’ll need to have BCRM experience working with various CRM platforms, proven marketing campaign experience (ideally in a B2C environment focusing on customer segmentation), analytically and data savvy with strong commercial acumen and experience working with HTML/Design, pure 360.
We’re powered by people at Travel Counsellors and exceptional interpersonal skills are required for this role, championing our caring approach for our colleagues, customers and communities. If you are results focussed and have a strong desire to succeed, going above and beyond to deliver exceptional results whilst always putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, we’d love to hear from you today!
Here’s some of the things you could be doing
- Responsible for planning and delivery of customer email marketing campaigns
- Provide insights and suggestions on enhancing campaign journeys
- Manage reporting on customer campaigns
- Create test and learn plans for customer campaigns
- Identify new campaign opportunities based on customer data and insight
- Utilise customer segmentation to make recommendations for new campaigns, activity and reports which drive enhanced customer adoption.
- Establish campaign KPIs and success metrics; measure and report against them on a regular basis
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results, and prepare substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
- Establish control groups to benchmark performance
- Work with Data colleagues to identify target audiences and manage campaign data delivery
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to feedback campaign performance to our commercial sponsors and providing recommendations for future growth opportunities