At Travel Counsellors, we care about our customers, communities and our colleagues more than anyone else and that’s what makes us special. For us, relationships trump transactions and we are there for our customers, connecting with them on a deeply human level through the moments that matter.
We’ve been changing lives for over 27 years as the leading travel marketplace for self-employed travel entrepreneurs, empowering over 1,800 global independent travel agents to run successful leisure and corporate travel businesses as part of a company that truly cares and one that has never wavered from its purpose; to redefine what personal means for a travel business.
Our Travel Counsellors are supported by a team of over 200 super talented people in our Support Offices to help them create unique, inspiring and exciting experiences for their customers, building lasting personal relationships that brings them back to us, time and time again.
We’re fired up for the future as the demand for travel after COVID-19 returns even greater than before, and we’re looking for the brightest and the best to come and join us to take our business to the next level.
The successful candidate will lead our marketing strategy to attract entrepreneurs across the UK to start their own businesses as part of Travel Counsellors’ award-winning platform. Working collaboratively with key stakeholders, you’ll be responsible for marketing activity to support the key strategic driver in our business, with a specific focus on:
- Defining and driving awareness/consideration of our value proposition
- Market sizing and research
- Audience definition, persona creation and targeting
- Lead generation and optimisation through multi-channel campaigns including search, social media, content (online & offline), CRO and PR activity
- Pipeline marketing including lead scoring, CRM, email marketing, reactivation/lapsed campaigns and events
- Testing, measurement and iteration/innovation to drive continuous improvement
- Achievement of KPIs
- Mentoring, coaching and developing the marketing team.
- A proven track record in setting and achieving KPIs
- Significant experience in digital marketing including search, social, content marketing, CRM and automation
- Data-driven; able to implement reporting frameworks and evidence learnings, successes and impact
- Performance-driven and goal-orientated - passionate about delivering results on time, to a high quality and within budget
- Creative and innovative
- Previous line management experience, and well versed in managing external agencies
- Desirable: Experience of B2B and B2C marketing.