An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Talent and Resourcing Partner to join the ambitious People Team at Travel Counsellors to provide maternity cover in this critical role for our business. Based at our HQ in Manchester, this global role requires a knowledgeable talent acquisition professional with expertise and proven experience in designing innovative resourcing strategies to attract talent in competitive markets, promote our employer brand and own the entire candidate experience.
Comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment, this role will put the candidate at the heart of everything we do, promoting our EVP across all our global markets, designing best-in-class recruitment marketing strategies that leverage digital technology and social media platforms to attract the very best talent to our special business.
In addition to designing content and channel strategies for attracting top talent, this role will be accountable for business partnering with our internal stakeholders to identify relevant sourcing approaches as well as designing talent pipelines in line with the strategic direction of our organisation, helping us to prepare for the future generation at Travel Counsellors. This role will also take a proactive approach to designing and integrating appropriate selection and assessment techniques in line with our core values and behaviours, leveraging the power of digital technology and innovative assessment methods.
As well as the strategic, this is also a hands-on resourcing role, working with our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) provider and our management community to ensure vacancies are effectively resourced and candidates have an engaging experience throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Strategy & Innovation
- Working with the Global Head of Talent to design, plan, drive and lead transformational initiatives, projects and continuous improvements, ensuring that talent acquisition and resourcing delivery is best-in-class and market leading
- Own the end-to-end candidate experience lifecycle, leading the paradigm shift towards being truly customer-led and driven by the needs of our stakeholders, both internally and externally and ensuring that appropriate feedback mechanisms are in place to provide the business with real-time insights and information about how our candidates interact with our brand
- Represent Travel Counsellors across the talent acquisition industry, attending key events to promote our brand and opportunities
- Understand key market trends in recruitment, technology, talent management and marketing to identify and implement opportunities for Travel Counsellors, raising the profile of our brand
- Be fully aware of the external environment and any changes that may impact our service provision
- Take a lead role in the exploration and introduction of new technologies within the recruitment process to focus on quality of hire whilst improving efficiencies and time to hire metrics
EVP & Recruitment Marketing
- Drive the EVP and brand proposition of Travel Counsellors, ensuring that it is integrated into the full candidate lifecycle and our messaging attracts the right candidates to our business
- Define and create relevant content and channel strategies that target both passive and active candidates through a multi-channel approach, leveraging the power of digital technologies where appropriate
- Design innovative recruitment marketing campaigns that are industry leading and clearly marketed at our target audience
- Account manage the relevant third-party suppliers, ensuring our strategy is clearly defined, delivered and trackable
Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Proactively create talent pools and future talent pipelining activities for the business, identifying the key capabilities and skills we need to future proof Travel Counsellors and that we have the right people, in the right roles, at the right time
- Alongside the Talent Development lead, provide an exceptional talent focused service across the organisation, driving resource planning conversations, covering attrition risks, succession plans and skills gaps, including and not limited to our Future Talent/Early Careers Strategy
- Deliver and lead resourcing excellence across our global business, including revolutionising the candidate experience, selection and assessment process and onboarding journey
- Account manage the relationship with the ATS provider and any other commercial agreements we have in place across the lifecycle, ensuring vacancies are filled in a timely manner and that the candidate and line manager experience is best-in-class
- Upskill and inspire recruitment managers and business leaders with resourcing knowledge and inspire confidence in our management community to be more proactive with owning the recruitment process
- Lead on all activity related to operational recruitment with Hiring Managers including consultative guidance and support on selection and assessment methods
- Identify and deliver robust insights into data analytics regarding the candidate experience, analysing recruitment success by methods including, but not limited to, time and cost of hire, quality of hire, satisfaction scores, leavers within 0-24months and performance levels, making recommendations to the organisation as a result
Skills & Experience Required
- A team player with a minimum of 3-5years relevant experience within this field, ideally in an in-house position, with a proven track record of success and a working knowledge of the relevant employment legislation
- A deep understanding of EVP and Recruitment Marketing, particularly the role digital developments has in this area of expertise
- A strategic thinker with experience in translating the objectives of a business into a clear talent resourcing strategy
- An innovative thinker who keeps their knowledge up to date regarding the latest technological interventions in this area and has an entrepreneurial approach to service design and delivery
- A strong understanding and ability to utilise design-thinking methodology to create service improvements based on the requirements and needs of a range of stakeholders
- Capable of designing and managing processes with the appropriate levels of consistency for a global business, and a clear understanding of international cultural differences
- Demonstrable experience in process re-design, particularly in relation to selection and assessment methods and practices, ideally based on values and/or work strengths
- Accomplished in succession planning and establishing the future talent requirements of a business
- Ideally has proactive sourcing experience, including building talent pools from relevant markets and industries, rather than just reactive search
- Experience in managing and influencing multiple stakeholders, globally, and comfortable working with C-level executives
- Comfortable working in a data-informed environment and has experience using and leveraging data to improve service delivery
Please attach your C.V and a brief description of what interests you most about this role.