At Travel Counsellors, we care about our customers, communities and our colleagues more than anyone else and that’s what makes us special. For us, relationships trump transactions and we are there for our customers, connecting with them on a deeply human level through the moments that matter.
We’ve been changing lives for over 27 years as the leading travel marketplace for self-employed travel entrepreneurs, empowering over 1,800 global independent travel agents to run successful leisure and corporate travel businesses as part of a company that truly cares and one that has never wavered from its purpose; to redefine what personal means for a travel business.
Our Travel Counsellors are supported by a team of over 200 super talented people in our Support Offices to help them create unique, inspiring and exciting experiences for their customers, building lasting personal relationships that brings them back to us, time and time again.
We’re fired up for the future as the demand for travel after COVID-19 returns even greater than before, and we’re looking for the brightest and the best to come and join us to take our business to the next level.
We are looking for a bright and innovative Marketing Executive who can come on board and be part of our marketing team. You’ll have the amazing opportunity to reach your potential among some of the most talented people in travel.
Supporting a challenging agenda to deliver franchise recruitment, Travel Counsellor-facing and consumer marketing assets.
- Priority will be campaign execution, especially hands-on email creation, list/journey-building and send
- Liaison with the Commercial, Partnership, Recruitment, Corporate and Design teams
- Owning the content provision and collation process including achieving supplier sign-off:
- Editorial and factual copywriting for print and website activity to support business and supplier objectives
- Image selection
- Briefing social media assets including video
- Landing page content
- Multi-channel campaign experience an advantage – especially digital, email, social media and print
- Proficiency in HTML and basic design skills would be an advantage
- Experience of campaign management software and CRM platforms would be an advantage
- Comfortable presenting to audiences
Measurement & Analysis
- Using a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results, and preparing substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
- Working closely with the partnerships team to feedback campaign performance to our commercial sponsors and providing recommendations for future growth opportunities.
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Driven, passionate and enthusiastic
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with customers and colleagues
- The ability to problem solve and work to deadlines
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail
- You should enjoy working as part of a team but capable of working proactively and autonomously
- A people person, with a strong, outgoing personality
- Excellent relationship builder, happy liaising with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure, in an often-impatient environment
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and focuses on delivery and achievement
- Living within a commutable distance to our offices in Trafford City
Summary of Desirable Attributes and Qualifications
- HTML/design skills
- Video editing skills desirable
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite advantageous
- Experience of Freshworks, campaign management and marketing automation platforms advantageous
- Travel marketing experience desirable
- Marketing qualification desirable.