Brief overview of the position
As CRM Solutions Engineer you will be the subject matter expert on all technical aspects of our CRM platforms across Travel Counsellors. The purpose of the role is to support with the delivery of technical improvements and developments within multiple instances of our CRM platforms. You will create solutions that will support the entire business which will ensure our systems perform to the highest possible standard with a minimum down time/disruption whilst enabling a continuous improvement mindset through our technology.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and maintenance of CRM systems consisting of both bespoke and common of the shelf software packages. This includes but is not limited to core system components such as partner integrations and related tools and technologies such as API interfaces and Process Automation (RPA).
- Investigating complex system issues across both bespoke and packaged solutions to drive resolutions
- Providing technical solutions to operational issues in a timely manner
- Escalation to, supporting and liaising with 3rd party suppliers where necessary to drive resolutions to incidents.
- Act as a technical point of contact and escalation point for more complex CRM related incidents within the wider technology department
- Act as a technical SME for the core components of the system to ensure they align to good practice, including but not limited to operating methods, standards of documentation and their ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Deal with incoming emails and calls, verifying if you can recreate the problem that has been sent through, confirm if this is a live issue and handle the request accordingly.
- Works closely with front line support teams, Product Owners, Scrum Teams and Infrastructure Teams to ensure that SLA’s are agreed and met
- Proactive monitoring of performance dashboards, tools and exception logs
- Manage live issues with external providers
Key Attributes & Qualifications needed for the role:
- 2+ Years’ experience of working with a CRM in a support and configuration role
- Experience of general system administration including licenses, groups, users, tags & dashboards
- Experience of general system support such as call/chat/email routing, ticketing portal and knowledge base functionality
- Experience of managing a large volume of complex and critical automation rules across multiple instances of a CRM
- Experience of working with integration techniques such as webhooks and API
- Competent with understanding business logic via various contact channels (telephony, email, chat)
- Strong knowledge of application integration techniques such as API and data integrations
- Experience of working with ITSM tools
- Ability to understand how the applications work to assist in replicating the problem
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the tenacity to stay with an issue until it is resolved.
- Strong commitment to quality and a thorough approach to responsibilities.
- Excellent time management and planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well within a small team and within a wider department
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Holds themselves to a high quality of work.
- Interest in keeping abreast of current trends in software development and testing, especially as they relate to the technologies being used.
Desirable attributes for the role:
- Previous experience in CRM related role ideally with the Freshworks suite of products.
- Understanding modern project management principles such as SAFe
- Previous experience with API’s and webhooks
- Knowledge of HTML and scripting languages
- Experience working with SSO would be beneficial