At Travel Counsellors, we care about our customers, communities, and our colleagues more than anyone else and that’s what makes us special. For us, relationships trump transactions and we are there for our customers, connecting with them on a deeply human level through the moments that matter.
We’ve been changing lives for over 26 years as the leading travel marketplace for self-employed travel entrepreneurs, empowering over 1,800 global independent travel agents to run successful leisure and corporate travel businesses as part of a company that truly cares and one that has never wavered from its purpose; to redefine what personal means for a travel business.
Our Travel Counsellors are supported by a team of over 200 super talented people in our Support Offices to help them create unique, inspiring, and exciting experiences for their customers, building lasting personal relationships that brings them back to us, time and time again.
We’re fired up for the future as the demand for travel after COVID-19 returns even greater than before, and we’re looking for the brightest and the best to come and take our business to the next level.
- Excellent digital content creation skills, using a variety of techniques and initiatives to ensure a fresh, innovative and interactive training offering
- Taking processes and procedures and developing this this into learning that can be easily digested
- Create compelling and digestible training resources in conjunction with SME’s to maintain consistent quality and tone of voice
- Support on the development of a wider learning strategy
- Executing new concepts in line with current and upcoming trends
- Proactively collaborate across teams to develop clear briefs for projects, relating to the required design, imagery and production requirements and execute from concept to completion.
- Be an active member of the L&D team by working on group projects and occasional delivery of in-house training solutions
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing end to end eLearning and digital learning and technology education within a similar position
- You must have a strong background in all areas of learning technology, ideally supported by a teaching or digital learning qualification.
- High level of written and spoken English
- Ability to clearly articulate strategies and business values
- Confident, driven and have a strong determination to succeed
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and will have great analytical and planning skill
- Exceptional and effective communicator, in person, verbally and written
- Highly organised with a creative approach to problem solving
- Results orientated and will operate on own initiative, performing well under pressure
- You will be highly articulate, able to simplify complexity, demonstrate an ability to lead from the front and build great relationships across the board