We are looking for a bright and innovative Marketing Executive who can come on board and be part of our marketing team. You’ll have the amazing opportunity to reach your potential among some of the most talented people in travel.
Supporting a challenging agenda to deliver marketing communications, training, and assets in collaboration with our design & commercial teams and external suppliers. Audiences will be mostly consumers and Travel Counsellor franchisees; some support for the new franchise recruitment and corporate travel areas of the business as required.
Product Marketing Campaigns
- Campaign execution, especially hands-on responsibility for the delivery of our email marketing programme to time, budget, and brand standards, with a focus on continual improvement (create, build, test/proof, send, report, A/B and multi-variant testing, optimisation)
- Experience using marketing campaign management software, email marketing software or customer database platforms to build lists, journeys and emails would be a distinct advantage (Pure360; Hive Marketing Cloud; Freshworks)
- Seeks ways to understand customer/market behaviour and sentiment; proposes relevant content and tests
- Regular liaison with the Commercial, Partnership and in-house design teams
- Image selection
- Owning the content provision and collation process including achieving supplier sign-off
- Hotel and destination copywriting alongside briefing of external copywriters
- Special offer copy – finding an angle/headline on hotel, cruise, and airline offers
- Blog copy – destination overviews, travel ideas, and trends (briefed by suppliers)
- Proficiency in HTML or design skills would be an advantage.
Measurement & Analysis
- Using a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results, and preparing substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
- Working closely with the partnerships team to feedback on campaign performance to our commercial sponsors and providing recommendations for future growth opportunities.
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a full-time employed marketing role
- Lives within a commutable distance to our offices in Trafford City
- A people person, with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and an outgoing personality; happy liaising with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Driven, passionate and enthusiastic – ready to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- The ability to problem-solve to achieve deadlines
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail and a desire to achieve high standards
- Enjoys working as part of a team yet capable of working proactively and autonomously
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure, in an often-impatient environment with many priorities
- Customer focused
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and focuses on impact, delivery and achievement.
Summary of Desirable Attributes and Qualifications
- Marketing qualification desirable
- Sector experience of travel, leisure, or hospitality desirable
- Previous regular use of marketing campaign management or email marketing tools desirable
- Experience in using website CMS
- HTML, video editing or Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous though not essential.