At Travel Counsellors, we care about our customers, communities and our colleagues more than anyone else and that’s what makes us special. For us, relationships trump transactions and we are there for our customers, connecting with them on a deeply human level through the moments that matter.
We’ve been changing lives for over 26 years as the leading travel marketplace for self-employed travel entrepreneurs, empowering over 1,800 global independent travel agents to run successful leisure and corporate travel businesses as part of a company that truly cares and one that has never wavered from its purpose; to redefine what personal means for a travel business.
Our Travel Counsellors are supported by a team of over 200 super talented people in our Support Offices to help them create unique, inspiring and exciting experiences for their customers, building lasting personal relationships that brings them back to us, time and time again.
We are currently embarking on a company wide Digital Transformation Programme, looking to remove manual processes and build a scalable, industry leading digital platform.
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Project Manager – CRM implementation. This role will be responsible for scoping, prioritising and delivering our digital strategy reporting in to our Sales Performance function, but with a cross functional remit.
You will be expected to have delivery responsibility for projects covering implementation of new tools, technology, process and data, in particular the implementation of a new CRM system.
Reporting into the Head of Sales and in collaboration with our Tech and PMO functions, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and drive change across a number of operational areas as the company transitions from a legacy network to a platform business.
As an agent of change you will play a lead role in guiding our business teams in the adoption of digital innovation and capabilities and provide a practical approach to applying technology where it will add value.
- Leading the CRM Implementation and TC Performance solution projects within digital transformation, which report to the Head of Sales Performance function by creating clear scope, plans, timelines, resource requirements, etc.
- Successfully delivering projects / initiatives on time and on budget, ensuring that they meet the needs and expectations of the business
- Analysis of existing processes, identifying potential improvements
- Consulting with end users and helping to identify pain points and potential solutions
- Undertaking feasibility studies for development incorporating costs and benefits
- Awareness of latest technology solutions, advising upon the potential introduction of such technology
- Producing business cases and user stories, benefit identification, contributing to tech roadmap
- Build the foundations to increase the pace of digital change within the Sales Performance function
- CRM knowledge
- Strong collaboration skills / stakeholder management across levels and functions
- Project management and execution
- Strong experience in using data to help inform decisions
- Technology expertise and knowledge of current trends
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to simplify the complex
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of conceptualising technology solutions to solve business problems
- Experience of running operational and/or Sales Performance projects, Business Process Engineering and Lean Transformation
- Ability to work within a project management framework that you are accredited in e.g. PRINCE2, APM, Scrum Agile etc.
- Comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment