Reports to: Head of Digital Products
Role Purpose: The CRM & Product Solutions Lead is primarily responsible for managing the CRM technology roadmap. Working with a broad range of senior stakeholders, external providers and internal teams, they will own the CRM solutions, delivering continuous improvement and ensuring those solutions evolve to meet the needs of the business and support the overall digital transformation strategy. This role will play a significant part in shaping the CRM capability of the business, globally, and across all customer types; Franchisee Candidate, Leisure Customer, Corporate Client & Travel Counsellor. The role will provide wider support to the business, bringing knowledge of product ways of working and project experience to a digital transformation programme.
Role Overview: This is a key role at Travel Counsellors, operating across our global markets to ensure we have integrated customer management processes, facilitated by the effective use of CRM technologies.
An important contributor to the Tech & Digital team, responsible for business & technical process with a solid understanding of CRM platforms and methodologies, and data & insight with the experience and ability to optimise our customer management approaches.
The role will support optimisation of the Customer Experience, helping deliver ‘voice of the customer’ solutions to drive an agile approach to enhancing the experience for all relevant customer types. It also support the
This is a highly visible role across our global business and requires strong influencing skills to support, inspire and coach the internal teams to adopt and optimise our use of CRM and other products.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with the Marketing, Franchise Sales, Corporate, Business Development and other relevant teams to enable our processes through effective configuration of the CRM platform(s)
- Define clear business processes including reviewing any needs for re-engineering to make processes more effective
- Work with the internal Development & Infrastructure teams to ensure the CRM Solution aligns to the wider technology roadmap and integrates with TC’s overall technology environment
- Manage relationships with our 3rd party CRM technology partners to ensure defined SLA’s and strong partnerships to provide both operational and strategic support
- Maintain requirement demand in a clear and prioritised manner integrating into the overall agile delivery methodology
- Ensure system configuration meets all regulatory and compliance requirements (e.g. GDPR) being a CRM subject matter expert and meeting this compliance at a global level.
- Support the Customer Experience programme with pro-active technology opportunities and providing integrated ‘Voice of the Customer’ data
- Ensure that any Technology or process updates are shared across the business and embedded into the training programs for CRM users. Requires ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Point of contact and providing 1st line support to business queries in respect of CRM, working with 3rd party partners & IT to ensure effective delivery of 2nd line support
- Responsible for supporting global business users to ensure day-to-day issues get quickly resolved
- Maintain constant assessment of current CRM Technologies and/or 3rd Party relationships and report findings, solutions or suggestions for change
- Work with relevant teams to provide solutions to consistently evaluate and monitor the impact of all marketing activity to ensure it is delivering against digital transformation and marketing objectives
- Manage and administer relevant CRM budgets
- Uphold and promote the brand values in all internal and external interactions
- The role will have a strong relationship with department peers across IT & info security, marketing, franchise sales, corporate travel and business development teams, using their subject matter expertise as and when required. The role will require occasional presentations to and liaison with senior stakeholders. The role will also manage key 3rd party relationships.
This role requires a solution orientated mind that shares and relates to the Company’s values and business model of caring, people, service and relationships. In addition to this, the key attributes and experience for this role include:
- -Experience in supporting CRM solutions as a system administrator for a minimum of 2 years
- -Experience with integrating marketing platforms and other tools such as Freshdesk etc.
- -Possess experience across all fields relevant to the coverage of the position, i.e. project management, inbound marketing, business process engineering, CRM system configuration and data/BI development.
- -Proven in data driven decision making process, utilising and challenging the teams to identify key insights & supporting proposed CRM activity
- -Pro-active and solution orientated, able to process and respond to constructive insights and feedback and able to work in a dynamic, impatient driven culture.
- -Knowledge of Agile working methodologies with oversight and delivery of an agile task backlog.
- -Proven project management experience with the ability to lead and direct project delivery.
- -A track record of establishing strong & effective working relationships at all levels, influencing and dealing with strong personalities.
- -Knowledge of customer journey mapping and customer experience management, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do in a fast-paced environment
- -Able to operate in an entrepreneurial manner, empowering colleagues and working in a flexible, agile manner in a constantly evolving environment
- -Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to translate technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
- -Genuine desire to challenge the status quo and constantly driven for personal and business development
- -Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- -Able to work under pressure, in an often-impatient environment