The CRM Solutions Lead is responsible for managing and implementing the B2B CRM technology roadmap. Working with various internal teams including the franchise sales team and corporate B2B sales team, they will ensure we are continuing to evolve to meet the needs of the business, that standards/best practices are followed and that we recognise the innovation opportunities of our CRM technologies. This role will play an active part in shaping the franchise sales candidate experience and B2B client experience.
This is a key role at Travel Counsellors, operating across our global markets to ensure we have integrated sales and marketing processes facilitated by the effective use of CRM technologies.
An important contributor to an integrated team, responsible for digital transformation and with a solid understanding of data & insight to inform the business of CRM opportunities to optimise our sales and customer experience approaches.
Working globally the role will ensure we have a clear understanding of the CRM technology and that the relevant users are aware of the training programs and support available to properly utilise the technology.
The role will support optimisation of the Customer Experience helping deliver ‘voice of the customer’ solutions to drive an agile approach to enhancing the experience for both end users and our customers.
Working closely with key stakeholders across this business and with 3rd party partners, this role will champion CRM and utilise data to help identify opportunities that support our business strategy and drive real return on investment.
This is a highly visible role across our global business and requires strong influencing skills to support, inspire and coach the sales teams to adopt and optimise our use of CRM.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
This is for an initial 6-month period with a possibility of permanent role.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with the Franchise Sales, Corporate B2B and other relevant teams to enable our processes through effective configuration of the B2B CRM platforms
- Define clear business processes including reviewing any needs for re-engineering to make processes more effective
- Liaise with the Data Team and 3rd party data science providers to ensure the evolving data needs of the Franchise Sales team are met and technology evolution is from data driven planning.
- Work with the internal Development & Infrastructure teams to ensure the CRM Solution aligns to the wider technology roadmap and integrates with TC’s overall technology landscape.
- Maintain relationships with our 3rd party CRM technology partners to ensure defined SLA’s and strong partnerships to provide both operational and strategic support.
- Maintain requirement demand in a clear and prioritised manner integrating into the Franchise Sales teams agile delivery methodology.
- Ensure system configuration meets all regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e. GDPR) being a CRM subject matter expert and meeting this compliance at a global level.
- Support the Customer Experience optimisation with proactive technology opportunities and providing integrated ‘Voice of the Customer’ tools.
- Ensure that any Technology or process updates are shared across the business and embedded into the training programs for CRM users. Requires ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Point of contact and providing 1st line support to business queries in respect of CRM, working with 3rd party partners & IT to ensure effective delivery of 2nd line support.
- Responsible for supporting global business users to ensure day-to-day issues get quickly resolved
- Maintain constant assessment of current CRM Technologies and/or 3rd Party relationships and report findings, solutions or suggestions for change.
- Provide solutions to consistently evaluate and monitor the impact of all marketing activity to ensure it is delivering against marketing objectives.
- Uphold and promote the brand essence in head office and across all areas of the business.
- Manage and administer relevant CRM budgets
The role will have a strong relationship with department peers across marketing, franchise sales, data & insight and corporate travel teams, using their subject matter expertise as and when required.
Thisroleisalsoexpectedtodevelopstrongrelationshipswithotherkeyareasofthebusinessincluding Project Managers, Data & Insight, Information Security, IT Operations & Training. The role will also manage key 3rd party relationships.
Key Attributes & Experience Required
This role requires a solution orientated mind that shares and relates to the Company’s values and business model of caring, people, service and relationships. In addition to this, the key attributes and experience for this role include:
- Experience in supporting Dynamics 365 as a system administrator for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience with integrating marketing platforms and other tools such as HubSpot, Freshdesk etc.
- Possess experience across all fields relevant to the coverage of the position, i.e. project management, inbound marketing, business process engineering, CRM system configuration and data/BI development.
- Proven in data driven decision making process, utilising and challenging the teams to identify key insights & supporting proposed CRM activity
- Pro-active and solution orientated, able to process and respond to constructive insights and feedback and able to work in a dynamic, impatient driven culture.
- Knowledge of Agile working methodologies with oversight and delivery of an agile task backlog.
- Proven project management experience with the ability to lead and direct project delivery.
- A track record of establishing strong & effective working relationships at all levels, influencing and dealing with strong personalities.
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping and customer experience management, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do in a fast-paced environment
- Able to operate in an entrepreneurial manner, empowering colleagues and working in a flexible, agile manner in a constantly evolving environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to translate technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Genuine desire to challenge the status quo and constantly driven for personal and business development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, in an often-impatient environment
- Flexible in terms of working hours