Here at Travel Counsellors, our customers, communities and colleagues lie at the heart of everything that we do - and that’s what makes us special. For us, relationships come before transactions, and we are there for our customers, connecting with them on a deeply human level through the moments that matter.
We’ve been changing lives for over 28 years as the leading travel marketplace for self-employed travel entrepreneurs, empowering over 1,900 global independent travel agents to run successful leisure and corporate travel businesses. We pride ourselves in remaining a company that truly cares and one that has never wavered from its purpose; to redefine what personal means for a travel business.
Our Travel Counsellors are supported by a team of over 250 super talented people in our Support Offices to help them create unique, inspiring, and exciting experiences for their customers, building lasting personal relationships that brings them back to us, time and time again.
Our unique approach within the workplace – as well as towards customers – has seen us receive numerous awards and accolades, including being named as The Best Place to Work in Travel at the 2022 TTG Travel Industry Awards, as well as being the first travel company to be awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category!
We are currently expanding at a phenomenal rate – on the back of what is our record year in terms of revenue (over £800m) and so are looking for like-minded individuals to join our dedicated Head Office team, to help the company continue to flourish. Sound good so far? If so, read on to see what you can expect from us!
The successful candidate will lead our marketing strategy to attract entrepreneurs across the UK to start their own businesses as part of Travel Counsellors’ award-winning platform. Working collaboratively with key stakeholders, you’ll be responsible for marketing activity to support the key strategic driver in our business, with a specific focus on:
- Defining and driving awareness/consideration of our opportunity
- Value proposition development
- Market sizing and research
- Audience definition, persona creation and targeting
- Lead generation and optimisation through multi-channel campaigns including search, social media, content (online & offline), CRO and PR activity
- Pipeline marketing including lead scoring, CRM, email marketing and marketing automation, reactivation/lapsed campaigns and events
- Testing, measurement and iteration/innovation to drive continuous improvement
- Achievement of KPIs including marketing qualified leads and CPL
- Mentoring, coaching and developing the marketing team.
- A proven track record in setting and achieving KPIs
- Significant experience in digital marketing including search, social, content marketing, CRM and automation
- Data-driven; able to implement reporting frameworks and evidence learnings, successes and impact
- Performance-driven and goal-orientated - passionate about delivering results on time, to a high quality and within budget
- Creative and innovative
- Previous line management experience, and well versed in managing external agencies
- Desirable: Experience of B2B and B2C marketing.
This role will be based at our Manchester office in Trafford City, where we offer a flexible and hybrid working solution