Your new company
Travel Counsellors are an award-winning, people-based travel business that places people at the heart of everything we do. Famous for the way we look after our customers and people, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who will be integral to the on-going success of this entrepreneurial business. Our vision is to be the most caring business in the world. We have 1,800 home-based Travel Counsellor Franchisees and 400 support staff based from our global headquarters located near the Trafford Centre in Manchester and globally in our 6 international offices.
The Company’s culture is based on caring and it has a clear leadership mantra of inspiring people to a future without limits and people behaviours centred around Focus, Pace, Execution, Innovation and continuous improvement by encouraging feedback at all levels.
Your new role
**FIXED TERM 6-7 months contract**
Flexible working hours 5 days a week available
Start date 31/08/2019
Salary up to £18,000
Travel Counsellors are recruiting for an Admin Assistant to work alongside our Destination Executives to support with our growing business over the next 6-7 months. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with natural ambition, limitless thinking, a positive mind-set working within a company with a fantastic culture that always puts our customers, Travel Counsellors and our people first!
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Adding all contracts and special offers to the contracting logs, ensuring the priorities are followed up
- Assisting with all queries, ensuring all queries are answered within a timely manner
- Assist the destination team with putting together Partnership Marketing proposals
- Log all partnership marketing proposals on the marketing plan, revenue tracker and invoice sheets
- Manage our internal social page and ensure key content is communicated and kept up to date
- Assist the Destination team with documenting finalised trips and incentives, including typing up the itinerary and cross checking all details
- Being the first point of contact to assist with queries from internal departments
- Ensuring hotel folders, contract logs are always kept cleansed and up to date
- Loading queries onto the system and making sure all proposals are logged
- Ensure all special offers are received and loaded from key partner hotels.
- Check New Direct Contracts when they go on sale, rates, images, reviews.
- Highlighting any hotel content issues to the marketing team.
- With the support of the Execs, provide stats on destinations/hotels
- Monitor any incentives for the wider destination team
- Ensuring all special offers are displaying correctly within our system and on relevant documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working within an office environment in an admin role
- You’ll embrace working within a fast pace, busy department
- Take ownership of tasks, maintaining focus when tight deadlines are required
- A confident communicator, helpful when dealing with queries over the phone, by email and in person
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues