This is an exciting opportunity for a professional, passionate, and personable individual to join an amazing success story and make a real difference in a fast-paced business that has huge ambitions and enormous global potential.
As Junior Graphic Designer, you will be working within the Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Designer. The team is going through a transformational period. We’re looking for someone who prefers working collaboratively with a small, busy team, and can bring new ideas but isn’t fazed by shifting priorities and the need to respond quickly yet creatively to market conditions. You will be required to prepare high-quality design work across multiple channels. We are looking for an experienced graphic designer with creative flair, strong organisational skills, and a great eye for detail to join our team!
- Creation of high-quality artwork for digital and print to meet the needs of the global business
- Collaborate with the marketing and commercial teams to produce creative campaign assets and content in a variety of formats including a digital publishing platform
- Manage and develop social media assets including imagery and video
- Manage and maintain brand assets including imagery, supplier content, logos
- Creation of new artwork templates and materials appropriate for a premium brand
- Event branding – supporting the events team in producing collateral, event materials, and theming.
Skills & Experience Required
- 1-2 years’ graphic design experience across online and offline design creation
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – minimum Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience designing for all main social media platforms – familiar with formats including Stories and Reels
- Knowledge and understanding of the printing process and producing print-ready artwork.
- Experience creating video assets and using XD, Premiere Pro, or After Effects would be beneficial
- CMS experience or familiarity with digital publishing platform (Foleon) design would be beneficial
- PowerPoint skills
- Understanding and experience of mobile responsive design.
- A ‘people person’ with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative, informal working style
- Able to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously in an often fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Very high attention to detail with a passion for delivering excellent quality
- Able to work with minimal supervision yet comfortable taking constructive feedback and direction
- Possess a strong work ethic, positive mindset, and inquisitive, innovative nature
- Flexible in terms of working hours (creative support for several events per year).