The role will involve working both independently and as part of a small team. You will be responsible for ensuring all requests are worked through on a timely manner and respond to the Travel Counsellor to make sure they are kept up to date on their ticket status. You will also work as part of a small team assisting with other areas of the department as and when required.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work independently working through ticket requests.
- Moving both client and supplier monies.
- Checking details of the ticket request to supplier documentation having an eye for detail to identify any discrepancies to raise to the Crisis manager.
- Update the Travel Counsellor at each stage, good communication skills are a necessity in this
- Assist and work as part of a team to complete other tasks within the Crisis team, such as prepare refund requests and work through outstanding refund requests to identify whether the request could be moved through to authorisation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience with Excel
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be able to prioritise and deal with the demands of a busy department.
- Takes ownership of identified problems and has the ability to resolve in an effective manner.