Your new company
Travel Counsellors are an award-winning, people-based travel business that places people at the heart of everything we do. Famous for the way we look after our customers and people, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who will be integral to the on-going success of this entrepreneurial business. Our vision is to be the most caring business in the world. We have 1,800 home-based Travel Counsellor Franchisees and 400 support staff based from our global headquarters located near the Trafford Centre in Manchester and globally in our 6 international offices.
The business is growing quickly and has a huge opportunity for further growth predicated by delivering both world class levels of people engagement, development and support and world class leading levels of customer retention, loyalty and advocacy.
The Company’s culture is based on caring and it has a clear leadership mantra of inspiring people to a future without limits and people behaviours centred around Focus, Pace, Execution, Innovation and continuous improvement by encouraging feedback at all levels.
Your new role
Travel Counsellors are recruiting for a Help desk executive to provide flexible operational support. This role will evolve over time, but initially the hours/shifts will be varied so you will be flexible (hours to be discussed at interview). Providing exceptional customer service is the main focus, as the Helpdesk is one of the main points of contact for all Travel Counsellor franchisee’s needing support & guidance with any day to day issues situations.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Assisting our Travel Counsellors with the systems we use daily, in particular the in-house reservation system.
- Reporting and investigations around system failures to help the Travel Counsellor get bookings across the line
- Dealing with queries and communicating effectively with the Travel Counsellors, via various means, namely email, telephone and Lync messages and live chat.
- Confirmation of on request bookings
- Administration of special requests
- Assistance to load individual components
- Problem solving – Dealing with system and human errors quickly and efficiently.
- Investigation of any XML account queries.
- Dealing with pre departure booking queries and problem
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in travel
- Communicating effectively with customers and colleagues
- You’ll be well organised, a good listener, a clear communicator and be able to build strong relationships
- Problem Solving
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Take ownership of tasks, maintaining focus when tight deadlines are required
- Relationship building with our Travel Counsellors, Trade Partners and customers alike.
- Share our passion for delivering excellent customer service.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working
- Costco membership
- Free breakfast and fruit every day
- Trafford Centre discounts
- 25 days holiday
- Charity days
- Free parking
- Annual bonus