Brief Overview of the Position
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic corporate travel professional to join our team, sourcing and developing a relationship with potential franchisees. This is a targeted sales role with weekly goals and would suit someone with a solid background in Corporate Travel. Experience in recruitment would also be an advantage.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver the business values and travel proposition clearly, outlining the features and benefits of owning a corporate travel franchise business, how we lead this sector of the travel industry and how we stand out from the competition.
- Successfully converting sales leads provided by the business
- Sourcing potential candidates through social media and other channels who have the desire to own a corporate travel franchise, who may have the skills and experience from outside this industry to create a successful company and lifestyle.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our existing network of corporate Travel Counsellors and working closing with them to add more franchises via referrals.
- Researching and sourcing the best talent to sell the franchise opportunity to (backgrounds of these individuals are not limited to people within the travel industry)
- Developing relationships and progressing candidates through the decision-making process to join and inducting them successfully with collaboration from our internal business partners
- Meeting potential franchisees face to face, understanding their motivation and potential ability to run a franchise business, reviewing their business plan and managing their expectations
- Presenting at our franchise roadshow events
- Presenting on Webinars
- Attend networking and travel trade events
- Working to sales targets
- Going the extra mile to provide the best possible service
- Full administration of the joining process including taking payment.
- Managing, organising and prioritising workload.
- Working to targets whilst taking in to consideration ‘quality over quantity’ to ensure our high standards are maintained.
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
- You will have a passion for corporate travel, and have previous experience of working in a corporate travel or travel recruitment environment.
- You will have a warm, friendly manner with the ability to quickly build rapport and engage with potential candidates, supporting and guiding them through the joining process.
- You will have a flexible approach to working hours to suit the needs of your candidates
- You will be confident to conduct meetings & presentations both at head office and off site at various locations across the UK.
- You will be organised with the ability to ‘spin a number of plates’ at one time, ensuring your workload is prioritised.
Essential attributes for the Role
- Mature in approach, friendly, professional & flexible.
- Able to manage your own workload but able to work well within a team.
- Experience of selling corporate travel within the travel industry is essential.
- Dynamic and self-starting
- Commercially aware and able to convey compelling messages
- Proactive networker and relationship builder
- Technically savvy – able to proactively build talent pipelines and nurture candidates over a long period of time
- Able to fit into a high-pace, often impatient, high-performing team
- Willing to challenge the status quo/legacy to enable us to open new avenues and markets
- Possess a real “entrepreneurial flair”
Please attach your C.V and a brief description of what interests you most about this role.