“It's not only my dream job but it gives me the flexibility to juggle everything without having to ask someone else's permission.”
We're in the business of changing lives
By putting people at the heart of our business, we’ve created a travel company which is truly special.
At Travel Counsellors, you’ll find that personal support is just as important as professional support. That means we don’t just give you the tools and technology you need to make a success of your business, but we also provide the emotional support to ensure you love doing it, too.
97% of Travel Counsellors say they love their job
“I loved the family feel I got from Travel Counsellors from the beginning.”
"There is huge friendship within the community, whether you are a new starter or a Gold TC. I feel that everyone looks out for everyone else and we are always delighted when success happens for any one of us. It has been the best decision I ever made."
Benefits of being a Travel Counsellor
As well as a warm welcome into our supportive global family, here's a few of the many benefits Travel Counsellors enjoy:
- Inspirational 'Training Days' with international suppliers and training around the country
- Regular supplier-led events hosted all around the country
- Professional counselling service
- Mindfulness training; life-coaching
Conferences & events
- Star-studded annual global conference, highlight of the travel industry calendar
- Ireland conference each year
- Family days, events and educationals - engagement programmes for you and your partner or spouse
- TC Partners - partners of TC's can get involved in conference and other events
- Get-togethers with local Travel Counsellors
- Social events with colleagues in your area
- Superb prizes, giveaways and global challenges
- Preferential agent rates and holiday savings
Annual Global Conference 2017 Highlights
Our Annual Conference is a chance for Travel Counsellors, Head Office colleagues, suppliers and more to get together and celebrate another successful year. Check out the best bits from the Travel Counsellors Annual Global Conference 2017.