“It's not only my dream job but it gives me the flexibility to juggle everything without having to ask someone else's permission.”
How we support you
As a global travel company, we understand the importance of staying connected and feeling that you’re a part of something bigger. At Travel Counsellors, you’ll receive our full support - for you, as well as for your business.
We're in the business of changing lives
By putting people at the heart of our business, we’ve created a travel company which is truly special.
At Travel Counsellors, you’ll find that personal support is just as important as professional support. That means we don’t just give you the tools and technology you need to make a success of your business, but we also provide the emotional support to ensure you love doing it, too.
We do it differently
97% of Travel Counsellors say they love their job
wouldn't return to their previous job 94%
“I loved the family feel I got from Travel Counsellors from the beginning.”
"There is huge friendship within the community, whether you are a new starter or a Gold TC. I feel that everyone looks out for everyone else and we are always delighted when success happens for any one of us. It has been the best decision I ever made."
Benefits of being a Travel Counsellor
As well as a warm welcome into our supportive global family, here's a few of the many benefits Travel Counsellors enjoy:
- Inspirational 'Training Days' with international suppliers and training around the country
- Regular supplier-led events hosted all around the country
- Professional counselling service
- Mindfulness training; life-coaching
Conferences & events
- Star-studded annual global conference, highlight of the travel industry calendar
- Ireland conference each year
- Family days, events and educationals - engagement programmes for you and your partner or spouse
- TC Partners - partners of TC's can get involved in conference and other events
- Get-togethers with local Travel Counsellors
- Social events with colleagues in your area
- Superb prizes, giveaways and global challenges
- Preferential agent rates and holiday savings
What's it like being a Travel Counsellor?
From our annual Global and Irish Conferences to our wider Travel Counsellors family, there’s always plenty of initiatives on the go to ensure you’ll feel included and motivated.
Our annual conference is an inspiring, thought-provoking, motivating and fun event.
Bringing together our TC's, head office, suppliers, motivational speakers, training and company updates to fill the days, whilst evenings feature a host of headline performers for full-on, let your hair down, party time. You’ve earned it!
Your Business, with our Support
Cathy Burke, General Manager Ireland, Bernie Whelan, Business Development Manager and Travel Counsellor Karen Wright chat about the support at Travel Counsellors Ireland.