October saw our second TC on Tour together. Faeza and Rachel took to the skies and started their training in Durban. They then went to Bloemfontein, Pretoria, Johannesburg East, Johannesburg West, Cape Town & to Port Elizabeth. Rachel said: "It was wonderful to see all our Travel Counsellors and to experience the warmth of their welcome and their excitement to see us".
The focus of our training was to both update all our Travel Counsellors on;
- New developments in both the Accounts and Operations departments
- And to also revisit some other areas of the operational process
Faeza, from Accounts spoke about how the accounts team can support our Travel Counsellors
- She reminded them about the 'Who Does What document'
- The importance of Freshdesk and how it works
- How to check TC commissions and remittances
- Things to check before each month-end
- And reminded the TCs when to use virtual credit cards
- The all important Phenix Dashboard.
On the Operations side of the training, Rachel spoke about;
- The airfare deals that Travel Counsellors has and where to find this information.
- She offered tips on how to avoid ADMs;
- Training covered Robotic ticketing
- Training Included; Smartpoint and the benefits about using it incl. all the tips & tricks, Quick Commands, as well as highlighting some new tools which will save TCs much time.
"It was so nice to catch up with all our TC’s and we definitely enjoyed ourselves. It was great to see them all face to face, spend time with them and help answer any questions they may have;" said Faeza
Since returning to the office, we’ve had some great feedback from many of our Travel Counsellors who were appreciative of the training saying how helpful and informative it had been. Travel Counsellor, Anna Dalrymple left the training saying that; "her life had been changed and the fruit would save her loads of time."
If you too would like to be part of a company who will invest in you and your business, then Travel Counsellors could be the right franchise for you. Speak to us for more info