Four agents have will complete their 2-week induction on Friday the 16th of October which is also Boss's Day! Lynne from East London, Anu from Pretoria, Bev from Paulshof, Shamiso from Faerie Glen. Today all four become Travel Counsellors, business owners and are their own boss.
When faced with adversity, it can be difficult to know where to go next. At Travel Counsellors we put people at the heart of everything we do. We help like minded Travel professionals determine if Travel Counsellors is right for them. We guide them through the process to become self employed travel franchisees.
Sign up to one of our online demos where you can hear how it all works. You can attend a demo of the systems and ask any questions. If you decide it is right for you, then you will complete your application. When this is approved you will be allocated to an induction course. Your laptop will be couriered to your home. It has all the software loaded. All you need to do is plug and play. On the Friday before your induction starts you will join a call to meet the TC team. The following Monday is the start of your 2-week induction training programme which you get to complete from the comfort of your home. The morning sessions is filled with scheduled training models. Whilst the afternoon covers all things practical. Your trainer is on hand to help you as you go.
__Whilst Covid-19 has caused disruption it has also brought about many opportunities too. __
- It has given agents the push that they have needed to take the step to start their own business.
- Many peoples values and priorities have changed over this time. For many family ranks even higher.
- The realisation that I don't need to be in the office.
- I can do it all and more from home.
- Goodbye to the commute! I am so grateful for the extra time that working from home has given.
- Their leisure website goes live today
- Their business travel website goes live today
- They have a digital business card to share with their customers
- Their social media accounts can go live today too
- All the marketing tools are ready for them to send.
- They can download the myTC portal and share it with their customers.
- They are ready to make their customers dreams come true.
Lynne even made her first booking during the first week of induction. In a few weeks’ time these new Travel Counsellors will join a 10 week New-Starter programme. Here they will be further trained. They will be shown new tricks and tips to further enhance their business. We have an online training platform that is available 24/7. This means that TCs can continue with their own self development.
Is travel your passion? Do you dream about starting your own travel business? Could this be your time to pause - reflect and reset? If you would like to explore this opportunity, then why not get in touch with us and we can arrange to show you a demo online.