“It's not only my dream job but it gives me the flexibility to juggle everything without having to ask someone else's permission.”
We're in the business of changing lives
By putting people at the heart of our business, we’ve created a travel company which is truly special.
At Travel Counsellors, you’ll find that personal support is just as important as professional support. That means we don’t just give you the tools and technology you need to make a success of your business, but we also provide the emotional support to ensure you love doing it, too.
97% of Travel Counsellors say they love their job
“Freedom to work on my own terms in the business I love....TRAVEL”
"Growing Business of the Year (Larger Company)"
Benefits of being a Travel Counsellor
As well as a warm welcome into our supportive global family, here’s a few of the many benefits Travel Counsellors enjoy:
- Monthly 'Takeover mornings' with international and local suppliers at head office
- Regular supplier-led events and site inspections in The UAE
- Professional counselling service; benevolent fund
- Mindfulness training
Conferences & events
- UAE annual conference; highlight of our calendar
- Opportunity to attend star-studded annual global conference in The UK
- Family days and events- engagement programmes for you and your family
- ‘TC Kids' initiative - keeping your kids entertained during school holidays
- Get-togethers with UAE based Travel Counsellors
- Social events with colleagues and head office team
- Superb prizes, giveaways and global challenges
- Preferential agent rates and holiday savings
Our annual UK based conference is an inspiring, thought-provoking, motivating and fun event.
A fantastic Pow Wow with our suppliers, motivational speakers, training and company updates fill the days, whilst the evening events provide an atmosphere for you to celebrate with your global colleagues. You’ve earned it!
Supporting our charity partner
We’ve scaled Snowdon, completed Tough Mudder, ran marathons (and more!) and held a 25-hour telethon in aid of our charity partner, Reuben’s Retreat. In one year alone, Travel Counsellors alone enabled 11 breaks for families, impacting 47 individual lives.