The most eagerly awaited event in the Travel Counsellors’ calendar is almost upon us — our annual conference! This year, it will be held in Manchester and we’d love for you to join us on Saturday 25th November to get a feel for our community.
Here are five reasons why you don’t want to miss it!
1. Explore your potential: becoming self-employed is a big decision, and attending our conference is a great way to get a genuine sense of who we are as a company, without any obligations or pressure.
2. Engage with experienced franchisees: spend the day with our existing franchisees, a welcoming community eager to share their stories and insights. At the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to meet and mingle with existing Travel Counsellors who will be happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
3. Transparency and authenticity: the conference offers an unfiltered view of our community in action. It brings together franchisees and head office colleagues, so you’ll get a realistic glimpse into what life is like as part of the world’s most caring homeworking company.
4. In-depth Discovery Session: our New Franchise team will conduct a dedicated Discovery Day session, where you can learn more about our trusted business model and the support, tools, and tech that you can expect if you come on board as a business owner.
5. Hear from inspirational guest speakers: we’ve had some amazing speakers at our conferences over the years, including Sir Lenny Henry, Rebecca Adlington and Paul McKenna. When you join us for our Conference Discovery Day, you’ll have the chance to hear from two of this year’s very special guests.
So, what are you waiting for? Places are strictly by invitation only and we've only got limited spaces available - so register quickly to secure your place. Sign up today and we could be meeting you in Manchester at the end of November.