“It's not only my dream job but it gives me the flexibility to juggle everything without having to ask someone else's permission.”
We're in the business of changing lives
By putting people at the heart of our business, we’ve created a travel company which is truly special.
At Travel Counsellors, you’ll find that personal support is just as important as professional support. That means we don’t just give you the tools and technology you need to make a success of your business, but we also provide the emotional support to ensure you love doing it, too.
97% of Travel Counsellors say they love their job
“I loved the family feel I got from Travel Counsellors from the beginning.”
"One of the most inspiring companies in Britain"
Benefits of being a Travel Counsellor
As well as a warm welcome into our supportive global family, here’s a few of the many benefits Travel Counsellors enjoy:
- Inspirational 'Takeover Days' with international suppliers and training at our offices
- Regular supplier-led events hosted all around the country
- Professional counselling service; benevolent fund
- Mindfulness training; life-coaching
Conferences & events
- Star-studded annual conference; highlight of the UK travel industry calendar
- Specialist conferences nationwide throughout the year
- Family days, events and educationals - engagement programmes for you and your partner or spouse
- ‘TC Kids' initiative - keeping your kids entertained during school holidays
- Get-togethers with local Travel Counsellors
- Social events with colleagues in your area
- Superb prizes, giveaways and global challenges
- Preferential agent rates and holiday savings
Our annual conference is an inspiring, thought-provoking, motivating and fun event.
An incredible Pow Wow of more than 400 suppliers, motivational speakers, training and company updates fill the days, whilst evenings feature a host of headline performers for full-on, let your hair down, party time. You’ve earned it!
Our TC Kids initiative is a great way for Travel Counsellors and their families to come together for educational and fun-filled days at our regional offices during the school holidays.